Do you have any get-together to attend? If …then do you wanna know some skin glowing hacks? Then you should surely check my new article!
You can get that instant glow through this DIY face mask.
Which consist of baking soda, honey and olive oil.
Baking soda , Honey and Olive oil Face Mask
Recipe for Glowing Skin
These are very commonly used ingredients which is found in every household and can work effectively in making your skin look healthy and fresh. Here is the secret recipe!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- 1 tsp baking soda.
How to make the mask paste!
- Take a clean Bowl add olive oil and raw honey.
- Mix both the ingredients finely.
- Now add baking soda into the olive oil and honey mixture. Mix all the ingredients together ,well.
- If you find the paste’s consistency too thin, you can add more baking soda into the mixture.
- For avoiding lumps mix all the ingredients well.
Direction to use the mask!
- Wash your face and neck.
- Spread the mixture on your face and neck.
- Gently massage in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
- Once you are done with massaging and leave the mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Later rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- And you will find your skin little oily after applying this mixture. You’ll get a a smooth, soft and glowing skin after trying this secret mantra. You can use a toner removing the mask!
Facts and the other tips –
For removal of dead skin cells or to soothe inflammation, many people use baking soda in a facial scrub or mask.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin